Navigační cesta dokumentu
Information for Authors
The abstract must be sent an email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th December 2022. You will get notification of abstract acceptance by 23rd December 2022.
Please follow abstract requiremets:
- 150 – 250 words
- title of the paper
- the overall purpose of the study and the research problem(s) you investigated
- the basic design of the study
- major findings or trends found as a result of your analysis
- a brief summary of your interpretations and conclusions
The full text of your paper (in Czech, Slovak or English language) must be sent as an attachment of an email address email@example.com by 6th February 2023.
We require the paper in an electronic form.
- Page size: size A4
- Margins: all margins 2.5 cm
- Paragraph formatting: single spacing, text justification, please, do not use tabulator for the beginning of any paragraph
The conference organizers have the right of final paper selection. Papers are evaluated on the basis of their peer reviews, their scientific importance, as well as on the basis of their added value and quality.
We accept papers, which have not been published earlier and have not been accepted for any publication yet. The authors take responsibility for the content and format of their papers.
Accepted conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN. The conference proceedings will be sent for evaluation into Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Selected conference papers will be published in the journal Studia Turistica (more information here).
Template of an article you can download here.
- Autor : Ing. Ivica Linderová, PhD.
- Poslední změna : 20. září 2022 14:32