Navigační cesta dokumentu
Information for authors
Coference languages: English, Czech, Slovak
The conference organizers have the right of final paper selection. Papers are evaluated on the basis of their peer reviews, their scientific importance, as well as on the basis of their added value and quality.
We accept papers, which have not been published earlier and have not been accepted for any publication yet. The authors take responsibility for the content and format of their papers.
Selected accepted conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN. The conference proceedings will be sent for evaluation into Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Other conference reviewed papers will be published in the journal Studia Turistica (ISSN 1804-252X).
Abstract of the paper add to the registration form when signing up for the conference until January 20th, 2019. Use the registration form on conference website. Abstract requirements you can find here.
The full text of your paper must be sent as an attachment of an email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd February 2018.
Structure of the paper:
- Title in language of the paper
- Title in English
- Name and surname of the author/authors
- Abstract in language of the paper
- Keywords in language of the paper
- Abstract in English
- Keywords in English
- text of the paper (recommended structure of numbered chapters of the paper: introduction, theoretical framework of the topic; goal, material and methods; results and discussion; conclusion)
- alphabetically ordered numbered list of used information sources
- full name of the author/authors including academic titles and contact information - address of the workplace, telephone and e-mail
Up to 10 pages including abstracts and references.
Template of an article download.
For a poster is possible to use PowerPoint templates, which you can find here. Printed poster please send to conference e-mail (email@example.com).
Information for authors (download).
- Autor : Ing. Ivica Linderová, PhD.
- Poslední změna : 4. září 2018 16:04